The Roadmap & Index

This blog contains adult language and content.

Thank You
I sincerely thank you for visiting my little corner of the Galnet!

Contact Me
Comments or corrections? If you do not want to comment on the blog entry, you can send me a message on:

Reddit - /u/GvilleGuy
Twitter - @CMDRJavelin
Youtube - Commander Javelin - Youtube Channel

Pilot Advice & Guide
If you are here for my advice on being a pilot, read on. Entries are indexed below for your convenience, as well as on the side bar.


Elite: Dangerous - Iron Will
The Adventures of Commander Javelin
"Elite: Dangerous - Iron Will" is completed. I am currently working to get it published. 

Index of Pilot Advice 








What to do When Your Destination is not Mapped: Use the Nav Beacon

Known Locations of the Generation Ships

V for VR: Embedded Streaming While You Fly!

The Landing Pad - Elite: Dangerous Ship Database

Javelin's Travelogue - High Resolution Photos
Sister's Refuge Asteroid Base

Ring Mine Asteroid Base

The Pilot's Toolbox Links:
Alpha Orbital - Ship Comparison Tool

EDDB - The Elite Dangerous Database


'Elite', 'Elite: Dangerous' and 'Frontier' are registered trademarks of Frontier Developments plc. All rights reserved.

The game-play related advice articles on this blog, and the fictional story, have been created solely by me for non-commercial purposes, and do not reflect the views of Frontier Developments. No employee of Frontier was involved in the writing of this blog.




8 comments:

  1. Thanks for the information here and congrats for the awesome storytelling.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey, are you on pc or console? Would like to try and find people on Xbox

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm on PC in Oculus Rift. If you ever get it on PC let me know.

      Delete
    2. Will do, though I would like them to make it cross-platform, means I can keep all my stuff

      Delete
  3. Love what you're doing here...some advice for fellow rift owners (in addition to the "V for VR" entry) would be appreciated.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Mike. I will give that some thought. One area where VR is not so good is the galaxy map. Let me know if you have other suggestions for VR-specific content. Maybe graphics settings, controller challenges and solutions...

      Delete
  4. Nice work on the whole site. I'm also glad to see the return of the fiction. I think I caught all the earlier version but you have cleaned it up well with more lore-appropriate stuff this time round. The videos are a nice addition, though you are flying a basking machine instead of Asp or Fed ships :P

    ReplyDelete