The Pilot's Toolbox: Alpha Orbital - Ship Comparison Tool



You've worked and sweated - dare I say- grinded...dreaming of the time you can trade in your hard-earned credits for a bigger ship. You know that feeling, when you finally go into the shipyard that has the ship you MUST have, and you push that button. The cockpit goes dark, and your gut clenches in anticipation of the new one that is about to appear. But wait...I'm getting ahead of myself.

Let's back track a moment. You know that feeling, when you finally have the credits to buy a bigger ship, and you think to yourself, "For God's sake, there's thirty-one fucking ship types in this galaxy! How the fuck am I supposed to know which is the best one to buy next? Do we really need thirty-one ships? And why can't the Clipper have better hardpoint placement? And the shields aren't much better than taping your Sidewinder's Training Manual to the nose..."




...sorry...got carried away. Let me get back on track.

I don't know about you, but I prefer a side-by-side comparison when I am deciding among several ships for my next buy. Enter Alpha Orbital - SCT (ship comparison tool).

It's galnet address is:  https://www.alpha-orbital.com/elite-sct/

This site allows you to compare up to three ships side-by-side, quickly and quietly. Simply select a ship from up to three of the dropdown menus, and see their stats in all their glory.




Let's say you want to compare the cargo space on three ships under $10 million:



Or you want to see the current lineup of passenger liners:


Fast and helpful! So add this site to your Pilot's Toolbox, and fly safe, commanders.

No comments:

Post a Comment