Hauling Your Way to a Better Life

I'm a cargo hauler. I'm not a fighter pilot. I can hold my own in a dogfight, but if you want fighter training, go find some grizzled nerf herder at the George Lucas station in Leesti. I'm not a miner, either. Mining is about as fun for me as scraping scorch marks off my ship's hull. May the Seven Gods bless the pilots who have the patience to mine in the frozen rings. But fuck 'em. I'm a hauler.



And don't come asking me about the black market. I run clean, just like my parents were clean Federal enforcers. You want some tips on clean hauling? Read on.

Are you impatient and just want to speed through the galaxy as fast as possible to get a bigger ship? Check with the Reddit scholars for the systems that are currently ridiculously profitable for cargo runs. (See journal update for market crash - cargo hauling is not as profitable any more. Passenger hauling is where the credits are)

But that's not my life. I prefer a quiet system like Rhea, where I can gain Federal rank while making my cargo runs, and little interference from pirates.

No comments:

Post a Comment